Monday 5 September 2011

Welcome to BFP members

 
If you are a BFP member, you probably read about this blog in your newsletter this morning. So welcome. Take a look at some of my previous posts to see how I earn my daily crust as a freelance writer and photographer – and my slight obsession with antique and classic cameras.

One of the ways I’ve been earning cash recently is with the launch of some eBooks – a science fiction novel, a horror novel and a classic camera book. There’s also a crime novel on the way. If you’re interested in any of these, click on the links below, which will take you to the Amazon Kindle pages from where you can download a free sample of each book. Hopefully, having done that you might be enticed to then download the whole thing for a very modest fee!

SF book: Timeflight
Horror book: Breakthrough
Classic camera book: Clockwork Cameras

By the way, if you are not aware of the BFP, the initials stand for Bureau of Freelance Photographers, an organisation that runs a monthly newsletter telling freelance photographers how, where and when they can sell their pictures. They also offer an advice service and a correspondence course in photo journalism. Actually they do lot more than that as well. Click here to go to their website. I think they’re great. But I’m biased because I work as a freelance tutor for the BFP Correspondence Course.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you enter the digital age, thanks for all the advice during the BFP course. I have sold one image to a card company and had others published in magazines, plus doing lots of photo shoots of horses etc.
    Had one image accepted in the RPS Nature Exhibition so am improving all the time.

    ReplyDelete